If you are in financial trouble, and need short term help with food, contact the Union Advice Centre, or make an appointment to see one of the financial advisers at the Student Support Service. Both can provide a voucher for a food parcel (which you can pick up on campus) and advice to help you resolve your problems.

Union Advice Service:

01603 593463

Student Support Service (formerly the Dean of Students' Office):

01603 592761