The advice centre here at UEA is here to help when it comes to sexual health. The advice centre offers a completely confidential service and can hand out free C-cards, free Chlamydia tests, and can give you various forms of contraception there and then. You are meant to be under 25 to get a free c-card and just have to fill in one simple form to get it. The Advice Centre is located on the ground floor of Union House next to the Hive.
- Sexpression are a charity that offer fantastic advice about sex and relationships for students. Visit their website here, or alternatively check out UEA’s Sexpression Society for more advice.
University Medical Centre:
- The University Medical Centre offers non-judgmental advice. They can provide free contraception, full sexual health screenings and emergency contraception.
- You can also call the medical centre on 01603 251600.
- ICaSH is a service run by the NHS and specifically focus' on sexual health, healthy relationships and contraception.
- You can find their website here. The website provides lots of useful information about your nearest clinic and how to order a free postal sexual health testing kit.
- The NHS website is also a great source of information here are some particularly useful pages: