advice(su) provides an independent, free and confidential advice service for all UEA students. The information in these sections has been written with EU and international students in mind. We offer advice guidance and support for:
- Renting accommodation in Norwich and housing problems
- Academic appeals and complaints
- Disciplinary issues including plagiarism, collusion and misconduct in exams
- Health and wellbeing
- Financial issues and employment advice
You can get information about a range of subjects and the friendly staff can offer face-to-face advice on just about anything. If we can’t help you, we’ll send you to someone who can.
Appointments are offered on weekdays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. all year round. Book ahead or drop in to reception to see if someone can see you that day
If you are away from Norwich, we can offer advice by email, Skype or telephone – just let us know when you ask for an appointment.
advice(su) is based in Union House. You can contact us in the following ways:
- advice(su) reception is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday for information and to make appointments.
- Initial guidance is available on an informal drop-in basis between 11a.m. and 1pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01603 593463
- Email or phone us to request an appointment