Tower of London Trip
Monday 17 February 2020, 8am - 8pm
Tower of London
TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED!!!
The Tower of London has great history being London’s castle as a secure fortress, a royal palace and an infamous prison. Over a 1000 years of history awaits for you to uncover and the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels. You will get travel to and from the Tower of London and entry into the Tower. You must bring your UEA ID to get into the Tower with your ticket which we will give you.
You can book yourself an audio tour guide or take a legendary Yeoman Warder tour. There is loads to see in the Tower of London, but if you finish with it before we depart, you can explore the area in London, with Tower Bridge just next door.
Find out more about the Tower of London and to book extras here www.hrp.org.uk/tower-of-london
The day starts at 7:45am outside Congregation Hall, with the coach leaving UEA at 8:00am and driving you right to The Tower of London at around 11am. You then get the day to visit the tower and absorb its history. The coach will then leave from where it dropped oyu of at 5:00pm, arriving back at UEA at around 8:00pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the coach leaves both in the morning and in the evening.
- To go on a Do Something Different trip you must be a UEA student.
- You must bring along your UEA campus card and e-ticket to be able to attend this DSD trip. We will be checking your campus card ID and ticket holder information.
- If you have bought a ticket for another student, please let us know the name of your plus one 5 days before the trip departs.
Cancellation for Trips:
- Tickets for this trip are non-refundable.
- You can exchange your ticket with fellow UEA students, but this must be arranged without the help of the DSD team. If you sell your ticket on to another student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have sold your ticket and who we can expect instead of you.
This is a Do Something Different activity. Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme to enhance your time at university. From our week long festival in February to daily activities ranging from arts to sports, there is a do something different activity happening everyday! For more information check out ueadifferent.com and @ueasu_dsd.