Thursday 20 February 2020, 10am - 3pm
Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse
Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse are waiting for you on the DSD Trip! Tickets available from January 24th!
The day starts at 9:45am outside Congregation Hall, with the coach leaving UEA at 10:00am and driving you right to Gressenhall, arriving at around 10:45am. You then get the day to visit the farm and absorb its history. The coach will then leave at 2:00pm, arriving back at UEA around 3:00pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the coach leaves both in the morning and in the evening.
- To go on a Do Something Different trip you must be a UEA student.
- You must bring along your UEA campus card and e-ticket to be able to attend this DSD trip. We will be checking your campus card ID and ticket holder information.
- If you have bought a ticket for another student, please let us know the name of your plus one 5 days before the trip departs.
Cancellation for Trips:
- Tickets for this trip are non-refundable.
- You can exchange your ticket with fellow UEA students, but this must be arranged without the help of the DSD team. If you sell your ticket on to another student, please email email@example.com to let us know you have sold your ticket and who we can expect instead of you.
This is a Do Something Different activity. Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme to enhance your time at university. From our week long festival in February to daily activities ranging from arts to sports, there is a do something different activity happening everyday! For more information check out ueadifferent.com and @ueasu_dsd.