The LC.AAAHHH presents Sunday Night Horror - Second Screaming
Sunday 18 October 2020, 8:30pm - 11pm
doors 8.30pm | films starts 8.45pm
The LC.AAAHHH presents Sunday Night Horror
Sunday night just became fright night on campus, each week we will be showing a surprise horror movie in the LCR and this is not for the faint hearted! Safety in numbers is key to survive so with that in mind you need to assemble your horror squad for the evening in groups of twos to sixes.
Tables will be socially distanced from each other and of course we have made sure all the necessary safety procedures are in place across the venue so please keep in mind the steps below.
Keep your eyes peeled on our social media pages and across campus for clues to this week’s choice. Each Sunday there will be two screenings, 6pm and another at 8.30pm.
Pick up your tickets… if you dare!
Clue 1… Boat
Keeping you safe at the Cinema
We ask that all attendees follow government guidance as well as best practice for COVID health and safety. In line with this please see the below instructions for this event which all attendees must adhere to at all times:
- Follow the rule of 6: make efforts to arrive in your households and/or regular social contact groups at a maximum of 6, keep space between groups whilst queuing to enter the event
- Wear a face covering when entering, queueing and exiting the event
- Remain seated in your allocated space
- Observe social distancing measures
- Do not attend if you are feeing unwell and have COVID symptoms
- Use the available hand sanitising stations on entrance and exit
- Listen to SU staff
Seating in the venue will be in tables of twos to sixes, which will be socially distanced from each other. To keep everyone safe, please ensure you queue and remain in your booking group during the event. The lead booker will need to provide details of those attending when purchasing the ticket. For track and trace, their name, mobile and flat.
If you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature; new continuous cough; loss of taste or smell), please follow government guidance and do not attend this event.