Autumn flower embroidery - DIY kit
Friday 13 November 2020, midnight - midnight
Please log in to buy tickets.
Hand embroider your very own Autumn Flowers scene! Featuring a sedum spectable, helenium, Chinese lantern, crocus, dandelion, snowdrop and a sprig of red berries against a striking blue background, bring the outside in whilst learning or practicing.
Book a ticket then pick up your Autumn embroidery at home craft pack! Spend the Autumnal season creating something beautiful! Living in a world full of social distancing can be hard. It is difficult to get out of the house and do fun things, both with your friends and just by yourself. So we are putting on this event to help you bring those fun things home with you! These sets are limited - so book a ticket and collect them for the SU reception in Union House before they run out! For those in in self isolation, don’t worry you can still take part, if you have a friend that may be able to leave a pack at your door then we're happy for them to pick it up for you. Just remember stick to the rules of isolation, keep your hands clean and only collect it once the other person has left.
Hand embroider your very own Autumn Flowers scene! Featuring a sedum spectable, helenium, Chinese lantern, crocus, dandlion, snowdrop and a sprig of red berries against a striking blue background, bring the outside in whilst learning or practicing embroidery.
This listing is for a physical embroidery kit that is perfect for beginners. It features a variety of different techniques, that are all achievable for complete novices or good practice for those with some sewing skills under their belt already.
The finished design measures 6 inches.
• Blue fabric, pre-printed with embroidery pattern ready to stitch. Finished design is 6", fabric measures approximately 9.5"x11".
• 6" wooden embroidery hoop
• Embroidery needle
• Embroidery threads 7 different colours. These are high quality DMC threads. The kit includes enough thread to finish plus a little extra, as well as the DMC colour codes for future use
• Full instructions (written in English) including colour guide and stitch guide
• Pattern to trace on to fabric if you want to make more than one of this design in the future.
You will just need some scissors - everything else is supplied!