Postgraduate Tunnel of Light Trip with Fish and chip supper!
Friday 18 December 2020, 5pm - 7pm
Outside Grosvenors Fish and Chip Shop - 28 Lower Goat Ln, Norwich NR2 1EL
Calling all Postgraduate Students! Come and join us for a trip around Norwich, starting at Grosvenors Fish and Chip shop to get our fish and chip supper and then on to see the Christmas lights, including Norwich Tunnel of Light!
We'll reimburse you up to the value of £8 to buy some food and drink from Grosvenors (just remember to keep your receipts and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and bank details)
Grab a ticket while you can, spaces are limited. We will meet outside Grosvenors Fish and Chip shop.
Please note that the availability of tickets for this event is very limited. If you book a ticket and are no longer able to attend, please e-mail email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event so that we can open your place to other people.
Keeping you safe
We ask that all attendees follow government guidance as well as best practice for COVID health and safety. In line with this please see the below instructions for this event which all attendees must adhere to at all times:
- Follow the rule of 6: make efforts to arrive in your households and/or regular social contact groups at a maximum of 6 and booking a space is essential for track and trace purposes.
- Wear a face covering when entering any indoor shops.
- Observe social distancing measures.
- Do not attend if you are feeing unwell and have COVID symptoms.
- Use the available hand sanitising stations available around the city.
- Respect your community and keep it safe for everyone.
- Track and trace will be in use at the event, please provide your name, phone number and flat when reserving a space and check in via the NHS Test and Trace app on arrival to the event.
If you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature; new continuous cough; loss of taste or smell), please follow government guidance and do not attend this event. For more information about the current rules for Norfolk who are currently in Tier 2, please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-2-high-alert