Friday 06 December 2019, 7:30pm - 11pm
The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
TICKETS SOLD OUT
PLEASE NOTE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THIS SHOW DIFFER FROM OUR USUAL TERMS
ID ticketing in place, max 4 tickets per person.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist’s official face-value resale partner, Twickets. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
“A towering voice.” Evening Standard
“His continually sold-out live shows are almost a religious experience.” MTV
“True vocal power.” The Line of Best Fit
Global star on-the-rise DERMOT KENNEDY today releases his incredible new single ‘OUTNUMBERED’, alongside the release date for his debut album ‘WITHOUT FEAR’ - due September 27th - and his biggest ever UK tour in December. Pre-order the album by June 19th and receive a unique code that will allow access to a ticket pre-sale for upcoming live dates in the UK. Tickets go on general sale via www.dermotkennedy.com on June 21st, with pre-sale starting June 20th.
‘Outnumbered’ is available now via all DSPs.
On the track Dermot said; “Outnumbered is an attempt to comfort anybody who is feeling overwhelmed. A reminder that beauty can be found no matter how dark the night may seem. I hope it can be a source of reassurance to anyone going through hard times. To know that things will get better and that hard times will become a thing of the past.”
The single comes in the wake of a career highlight run of sold out shows around the UK and Europe, including a staggering performance at London’s Brixton Academy and four nights at Dublin’s Olympia Theatre. Last week saw an incredible performance at All Points East festival as well as a show stopping set at Coachella in April as part of a US tour which saw Dermot play to sold out shows to thousands of fans across the country.
Dermot’s long-awaited debut record ‘Without Fear’, due September 27th, is available to pre-order now and comes ahead of his biggest run of dates yet including London’s Eventim Apollo on December 2nd and finishes with his biggest ever headline show at Dublin’s 3Arena on December 22nd.
Dermot recently appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert for his debut US TV performance, quickly followed by an appearance on one of America’s top talk shows The Ellen Show, wowing both crowds with a performance of powerhouse single ‘Power Over Me’. The track has also reached #1 airplay charts in France, Germany and Belgium and reached Double Platinum in Ireland, Platinum in the Netherlands and Switzerland and Gold in Canada.
With his debut album to be released on September 27th and his biggest ever UK tour scheduled for December, 2019 is set to be Kennedy’s year. His global streaming numbers continue to rise (over 600m across all platforms) and with 6m+ monthly listeners on Spotify alone as well as recent praise from the likes of the Evening Standard, British GQ, Complex Magazine and The Independent, all success points to Dermot Kennedy.