Tuesday 12 November 2019, 6:30pm - 10pm
The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
TICKETS SOLD OUT
14s+ (Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult)
PLEASE NOTE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THIS SHOW DIFFER FROM OUR USUAL TERMS
Promoter Terms & Conditions:
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist’s official face-value resale partner, Twickets. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
Gerry Cinnamon’s music crosses generations in a way that only a handful of wordsmiths can - relatable, relevant and a true story teller. Unsigned and unmatched in his ability to operate outside of the mainstream Gerry has become a cult hero and force to be reckoned with.
His upcoming UK and Ireland headline tour continues his legacy of selling out shows in minutes. The inimitable live shows are infamous for their wild atmosphere and special sing along moments; with his crowd singing every word - to every song – many before they are even released.
Gerry Cinnamon’s hugely anticipated self-produced, self-released debut album Erratic Cinematic rocketed to the top of the iTunes album charts on release with little more than a social media post; holding off some of the biggest names the industry has to offer.
His anthemic tracks, laced with social commentary have captured the imagination of audiences up and down the country. With every track being different, it keeps the listener on their toes. Using loop pedal harmonies and pounding kick drums, Gerry makes a habit of whipping the audience into a frenzy which sees them leaving on a high and wanting more.
2018 has been huge: Selling out every date of his first UK and Ireland tour. 2019 is set to be even bigger. Kicking off with two sold-out Amsterdam shows in the world famous venues: Paradiso and Milkweg, before heading out on his UK and Ireland tour in March 2019, his biggest to date; a number of big festival appearances; new music and much more.
In an age of information overload, it’s clear Gerry Cinnamon cuts through the noise. No longer is the intermediary power with the label or the media. It is between the artist and the people. Gerry is perhaps the UK’s or the World’s best example of that.
He is more than an artist but a phenomenon, paving the way for the next generation of DIY pioneers.
The awards, the sold out shows and the reaction to his critically acclaimed debut album has not only propelled him to the next level but has affirmed his place as a writer as well as a live act.
And the best part is he’s just getting started.
On his sell-out shows: “It's been beyond wild. Scottish tour sold out in minutes. England and Ireland dates done the same. We've got no marketing machine behind us. It's all just from word of mouth. That means it's real though. That means the folk who come to the gigs are there 'cause they love their tunes. And it shows. From the minute the doors open the building starts shaking. See when the crowd is with you singing every word it's a mad feeling. Beautiful mayhem doesn't even get anywhere near it.”
On his debut album: “It's been a long time coming! But every time I sat down to record, I ended up writing new stuff. Pretty buzzing about how it's been received. I'm a writer first and a musician second so it's cool to be recognised for the writing and not just the live shows. It's just the tunes, no record label, no promo, just the tunes. That means it's real man."
"I think the new material is the best I've ever written and no-ones even heard it yet. Can't wait to get the next one out sharpish.”
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Gerrycinnamonmusic/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/gerrycinnamon @GerryCinnamon
Music - https://gerrycinnamon.lnk.to/erraticcinematicPR