First Aid Training - High Risk Societies
Saturday 16 November 2019, 9am - 4pm
Bookable Room 6
£5.00 (Book Now)
Please log in to buy tickets.
This is a first-aid course intended for committee members of high-risk societies
Please note, £5 will be refunded once we have received a regsiter from the First Aid company who can confirm that you completed the training.
In this session you will cover:
• Introduction and explanation to first aid and roles of a first aider
• How to alert advanced medical help.
• Managing an incident safely.
• Basic life support/recovery position.
• Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries, burns, choking, bleeding and Shock.
This event is non-refundable and anyone unablet o attend after booking will not given the £5 deposit back. We will only be able to refund the £5 once you have completed the course.