Saturday 21 March 2020, midnight - midnight
UEA Student Experience Trip - Scotland ‘World of Work’
Expand your horizons! Join us for an exciting, fun-packed trip to Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands combining sightseeing with unique visits to companies ready to hire people like you!
Experience the vibrant city life of Scotland’s charming and historic capital city, Edinburgh, and take in the beautiful and wild scenery of the rugged Scottish Highlands. This trip offers not only the best of Scotland’s sightseeing, but also a chance to gain a valuable insight into the world of work on at least two unique employability visits to companies on the look out for graduate talent, where you can meet and chat to staff and make contacts.
Just £295 per person!
Booking and deposit deadline is Saturday 1 February 2020.
This fantastic offer includes:
- Unique employability visits and travel between these sites - visits to at least two companies to experience the ‘world of work’ – see into different departments and talk to staff about roles and future opportunities
- ‘How to Network Effectively’ workshop and complimentary dinner event at Japanese restaurant with a wide range of professionals
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a quality, modern 5* hostel in Edinburgh city centre in twin ensuite rooms
- Full day trip to the spectacular Scottish Highlands on private coach with local guide
- Guided walking tour of sights in Edinburgh city centre
- Leisure time in Edinburgh city centre for shopping and sightseeing
- Dedicated support and personal attention of experienced tour providers
- Travel to or from Edinburgh (this can be arranged for you, please contact us for more details)
- Meals – a range of options to suit all budgets is available in the city centre
- Personal spending money, entrance fees for optional attractions
- Personal travel/medical insurance
Saturday 21 March
15:30-16:00 You will be met at Edinburgh Waverley train station and taken to the accommodation
17:30 Welcome meeting and ‘How to Network Effectively’ workshop
18:30 Dinner at Scottish restaurant in city centre
Sunday 22 March
09:00-17:00 Full day trip to the Scottish Highlands on a private coach accompanied by a local guide
18:30 Dinner at Italian restaurant
Monday 23 March
09:30-13:00 Sightseeing in Edinburgh, including walking tour of Royal Mile, Princes
Street and highlights of the city
Time for lunch
14:30-17:00 Employer visit OR stay in Edinburgh for shopping and free time OR optional visit to Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace or Arthur’s Seat
18:30 Networking event with local professionals with complimentary dinner at a
Tuesday 24 March
10:00-13:30 Employer visit with light lunch included
14:00 – Depart
How to book
Download the Booking Form and email it to: email@example.com. Please note that a booking is not guaranteed until both the booking form and deposit have been received. Details of how to pay the deposit are on the booking form.
Please note: This Student Experience Trip will run with a minimum of 15 people. Full Refunds will be make if the trip does not go ahead.
For more information and questions about this amazing trip email Lisa-Rose or Zofia at firstname.lastname@example.org.