Art History Society Cinema City and Playhouse Bar!
Saturday 23 October 2021, 5:30pm - 11pm
Cinema City, Norwich
Please log in to buy tickets.
Join us at Cinema City to see the new Wes Anderson film The French Dispatch and for drinks at Playhouse Bar!
Join the Art History Society on Saturday 23rd October to see The French Dispatch at Cinema City and for drinks at Playhouse Bar!
- Date: Saturday 23rd October
- Time: 5.30pm
- Location: Meet outside Cinema City in Norwich city centre (full address is Cinema City, St Andrews St, Norwich, NR2 4AD)
- Transport: You can catch the 25/26 bus from campus and walk to Cinema City from the main stop on Red Lion Street
What to expect:
- The committee will meet everyone outside of Cinema City at 5.30pm, for the film screening which starts at 5.45pm
- You should buy your cinema ticket in advance, as the screening is very likely to sell out!
- Cinema tickets can be bought here - make sure to buy for the 5.45pm screening on the 23rd October
- After the movie finishes, we'll make our way over to Playhouse Bar (full address is 42 – 58 Georges St, Norwich, NR3 1AB) for drinks!
- Please make sure you buy your free ticket from this event page in addition to your cinema ticket!
- If you have any issues buying either the cinema ticket or event ticket feel free to get in contact with us via our email or socials so we can help.
- This is a members only event! If you haven't already bought a membership, you can do so here.
If you are unable to/don't want to come to the screening, you are welcome to skip the cinema and meet us at Playhouse Bar for 9pm! Just make sure you still buy your free ticket from the this event page so we can be aware of numbers in advance.
- Because we are in an enclosed space, please wear a mask if you are able to.
- In line with Covid-19 safety guidelines, we ask that all attendees are able to provide ONE of the following if needed:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test completed on the day of the social
- Proof of natural immunity
We can't wait to see you all and hope you can make it!
Love from the Art History Society x