1.5 Day Leadership Seminar
Friday 22 October 2021, 9:30am - 4pm
Develop your personal leadership skills and adopt a GROWTH Mindset.
This 1.5 day seminar is part of the Do Something Different Confidence Buliding Series.
A highly motivational and interactive 1.5 day programme designed to enable you to increase your confidence, build stronger connections with your peers and develop core skills to help you thrive emotionally, academically and in the workplace!
Day 1 9.30-4pm on Friday 22 Oct
Day 2 9.30-12midday on Friday 29 Oct
Please make sure you are able to attend both days.
Free Afro Caribbean Lunch of Jerk Chicken and Veg Curry options from Soceity Alive and free tea and coffee!
Your Seminar will cover:
- Exploring your authentic leadership journey
- Learning the GROW coaching model
- Building powerful connections with peers
Who is it for?
- If you need to re energise this is for you
- If you want to build some new networks / friendships this is for you
- If you want to develop transferable employability skills
- If you want set some goals and refocus this is for you
- If you want some headspace, and time to think aloud what you want to do next this is for you
- If you like reflective learning this is for you
You'll need to be in a space, with a laptop/pc, cameras on, and clear audio, pen and paper if you like notes. Come with an open mind, a few nerves and a bit of anxiety is completely normal, but also zero nerves and feel confident is normal too
Regular throughout the day, 60mins lunch
Style of delivery
Range to suit a variety of learning needs, includes:
- Individual reflection
- Small group
- Whole group feedback
- Slides - presenting
On completion you will receive a Certificate of Attendance