Sunday 09 December 2018, 2pm - 5pm
Sainsbury Centre, UEA
For the first time ever, the Business Society is hosting a Christmas meal!
We'll be going to the Sainsbury Centre cafe, who are renowned for their quality Christmas lunches. We'll have a sit-down two-course meal, complete with decorations, music and crackers. It's bound to be an amazing afternoon, do join us x
Only members may buy tickets, however we will allow you to buy two tickets so you can bring a +1! Please let us know the name of your +1 when buying your ticket.
When purchasing your ticket, please choose the options you want from the menu below:
- OPTION 1: Roast bronze Norfolk turkey, sage & sausage stuffing, smoked bacon, roasted root vegetables, Brussels sprouts, duck fat roasted potatoes
- OPTION 2: Wild mushroom, blue cheese & artichoke parcel, roasted root vegetables, wilted Brussels leaves, butter sauce (V)
- OPTION 3: Sea bass fillet, wilted Brussels leaves, buttered potatoes, white wine & caper sauce
- OPTION 1: Homemade Christmas pudding, brandy sauce (V)
- OPTION 2: Dark chocolate torte, salted caramel ice cream (V)
- OPTION 3: Selection of British cheeses, quince jelly, biscuits
(V) means suitable for vegetarians.
Dress code is Christmas jumpers! Alternatively come dressed smart casual
There will be a free drink on arrival, but otherwise you'll need to buy your own drinks from the bar.