Headucate Workshop Evening for Clubs and Societies
Thursday 02 December 2021, 7pm - 10pm
Lecture Theatre 3
Headucate are delighted to invite all clubs and societies to our mental health workshop evening!
The night will include our trained Headucators delivering the mental health workshop aimed at students, with interactive activities throughout and opportunities for everyone to discuss topics and share wellbeing tips. There will also be a talk from a student services representative to guide students about the available support at the UEA.
Free food and drinks will be provided too (please contact us if you have any allergies, intolerances or dietary requirements)!
Everyone is welcome, so come along to Lecture Theatre 3 on 2nd December at 7pm to learn about and discuss a wide range of topics including:
- Looking after your mental health, including when you have a pre-existing mental health condition
- Relaxation, gratitude and grounding techniques
- Support systems and crisis planning
- Abuse, eating disorders and other mental health conditions
- Signs to look out for in yourself and others
- How to talk to someone about their mental health
- Ways to reach out for help
?FREE tickets available now so don't miss out - there are only a limited number of spaces available!