CANCELLED - UEAMedSoc Present: March Madness
Thursday 26 March 2020, 8:30pm - 3am
2nd rotation OSCEs are fast approaching (if you're not a lucky fresher) - which also means an Easter social is just around the corner...??
To celebrate the end of the second term and the coming of our Easter break, we have collaborated with Mr Postle's Apothecary and Get Loose to bring you a fresh new social...
First stop: Mr Postles’ Apothecary
Wear your finest groovy garms where Mr Postles’ welcomes you with a complementary EXCLUSIVE 'MedSoc' Cocktail on arrival.
Did we mention it’s 2-4-1 on ALL DRINKS for the entire evening...?
As you snack on the FREE BUFFET, “The Voice UK” Finalist Barny Holmes will be ready to take your requests to set the vibe for the night.
Second stop: Karma Kafe
Once you're ready to dance, head to Karma Kafe at 11pm with exclusive queue jump and discounted entry at just £3. To top it off you’ll get a FREE SHOT on arrival.
The variety of tunes won’t disappoint you:
- The best selection of house will be played on the Terrace Floor.
- Missing the cheese and chune of LCR? The Ground Floor will be playing your classic chart music, with local legend DJ French Kris.
- The Basement will also be playing DnB and Bassline if that's your go-to.
***To confirm your FREE cocktail and food, along with your discounted entry, queue jump and shot, you must both:
1 - Claim your free ticket on the UEAMedSoc page within the uea.su website.
2 - Click going on this event.***
We're expecting a big night, so make sure you put those names in early on this event!
- FREE food and cocktail @ Mr Postles’.
- Discounted club entry (£3) and queue jump with free shot on arrival to Karma.
- House, funk, disco, tech-house on the Terrace Floor.
- Cheesy charts and party hits on the Ground Floor.
- DnB, Garage, Bassline in the Basement.
Dress code: Undulating garments
Any questions, hit up Will or Libby,