Friday 27 May 2022, 6:30pm - 11pm
The Assembly House, Theatre Street, Norwich NR2 1RQ
Our summer semi-formal with fine dining, live music, and dancing (if you want to!)
The NatSci Soc invites you to our Summer Semi-Formal Ball!
This is set to be an evening of good food, live music, and questionable dancing.
We encourage everyone to join us - current NatScis, graduates, and plus-ones are all welcome.
Live music will be provided by the excellent UEA Jazz Collective.
Tickets are £35 for members and £39 for guests, and include a three course meal and welcome drink.
- Warm leek and goat's cheese tart, sticky fig chutney, beetroot dressing (V)
- Roasted tomato, red pepper, and smoked paprika soup, creme fraiche and chives (GF, DFA, V, VGA)
- Classic Cranks nut roast, roast potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tomato and thyme sauce (VG)
- Roast free range chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, seasonal vegetables, all the trimmings
- Trio of mini deserts: fresh lemon tart, baked vanilla cheesecake, rich chocolate truffle cake, raspberry sorbet (V)
- Fresh fruit platter, elderflower syrup, lemon sorbet (VG)
Please let us know if you have any dietary or access requierments and we will ensure your needs are met.