Social and Development Sailing
Saturday 28 May 2022, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Please log in to buy tickets.
This session is for both our Social and Development sailors to have a great day on the water and will cater to all skill levels.
Social sailing is perfect for:
- complete beginners
- those who want to build confidence on the water
- anyone who wants to spend time chatting with other sailors!
Development sailing is perfect for:
- sailors with some pre-existing sailing ability
- those who want to learn more about the art of team racing
- people who keen to build on their previous sailing skills
This session is bringing our sailors togther for a geat day on the water, building up skill throughout the club.
We will meet you at 9:30am in the LCR turning circle, and should return around 3:30pm
Please let us know as soon as possible if you can no longer make the session - spaces are very limited and we don't want to be waiting around for someone who isn't going to turn up!
We will provide you with all the necessary safety equipment, however you do need to bring:
- swimming stuff (for under the wetsuit)
- shoes you don't mind getting wet
- warm clothes for afterwards (and maybe a spare pair of shoes)
- food and drink
Please check our social media the night before just in case we have to cancel because of the weather!
Let us know if you have any questions x