Here at UEA , there are lots of services set up to help you study more effectively and become a better writer. There's loads of guides online to support you academically whether it's writing skills, revision tips or referencing. We also have our lovely Learning Enhancement Tutors to help you study more effectively and improve your work. You can reach our tutors through a variety of ways; you just need to pick which one suits you best.
- Academic Drop-ins: if you have a quick question then this is for you. Come and ask between Monday to Thursday, 4-5pm in Nelson Court 33. You can also book an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
- Academic Study Helpdesk: The helpdesk is open to all registered UEA students on most Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-2pm
- Maths Helpdesk: Again, they are there to answer any queries. They are open Wednesdays and Fridays 1-3pm.
- Along with this we also have 2 more Undergraduate Dissertation Cafes on Wednesday 26th February BR3 and Wednesday 18th March TBC from 2-4pm.
- Academic Health Kits are also being given away for free. These are designed to give you a little boost throughout your studies, when you may be feeling overloaded with deadlines and work.
if you have any queries about an academic concern or finding the right service, you can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.