We have now launched our new safety hub to keep everyone safe. There is a lot to digest but pelase read each element very carefully. The more you use this, the safer the UEA community will be.
There are to key principles to follow, when it comes to student group activity:
Two Key Principles are:
- The majority of your activity should be online and socials must be online until social gathering government advice changes
- COVID Secure activities can go ahead in strict adherence to COVID Secure guidelines as approved by UEASU and UEA Sport.
These rules will be reviewed on October the 31st 2020, we will reissue the guidance then. We will at all points follow the government guidance, where restrictions are eased we will do the same as well as the opposite.
So we have produced some guides:
UEA SU Event guidance
Essential reading for any student group who is looking to run events on or off campus:
- Student Group COVID 19 Briefing - downloadable training resource as delivered to student groups in September 2020
- Return to Activity Full COVID 19 Guidance - comprehensive guide high lighting the do's and dont's for events student groups can run on and off campus (reviewed with new guidance from government 29/9/20)
- Online Event Guidance - a document designed to show student groups how to set up and run event onlines with hints and tips and the best social media platforms to run for certain events
- 10 steps to a COVID Secure Event - a check list of things any student group will need to consider before planning an event to ensure it is covid secure
Essential paperwork for student groups to complete prior to planning an events
Further reading and support on putting on COVID secure events
Social media downloadable assets
COVID 19 Public Health England Social Media Assets Download
What to do if you have symptoms
The first thing you need to do:
- Finalise and develop your online activity and prepare you marketing materials
- Test your idea events in the event checker and take the next steps please do this before suggesting event as we want to ensure we we are looking at activities that CAN go ahead.
- Make sure you have read and seen the most up to date government guidance
Please follow all previous processes communicated for Do Something Different Activity requested on previous emails. For any further advice on activities please do email UEA Sport or the Union.email@example.com inbox.
in this section