I'm an Easton and Otley College Student

Every student at Easton and Otley college is automatically an associate member of uea(su)! However, if you want to join a specific club or society you will need to pay for membership for that.

You can join a society here
You can join a club here
SAM Membership
In order to join a sports club, you will also need to purchase Sports Association Membership (SAM). This is priced at £50 a year and covers lots of costs like insurance, equipment, competition costs etc. It is mandatory and only needs to be paid once a year. For more information click here.
BUCS Membership
If you have a UEA Campus Card, you can take part in the BUCS league.
Please bear in mind that, as an associate member, you may not take part in elections of student representatives or in those of clubs and societies committees. You will be expected to uphold the same code of conduct as our students.
If you have any issues or questions, please email union.opportunities@uea.ac.uk