VegBox is a scheme that delivers fresh, organic and local produce to the University of East Anglia every week.
When you order from us:
- You're guaranteed to get seasonal, fresh, organic and where possible local produce
- You support organic farming and local farmers, rather than a big-chain supermarket
- The weekly stall allows for hassle-free veggie and fruit pick-up
- You're helping support the campaign against unnecessary plastic packaging (we also encourage re-using any packaging!)
1. Make sure you've bought your membership!
2. Check out the weekly vegetable and fruit menus that will be posted on a Friday our Facebook group and Instagram page. We will also email our members the menu!
3. Place your order on the SU website.
4. Come and pick up your fresh vegetables and fruit on Wednesday from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm in bookable room 2 (upstairs in the Hive).
If you have any further questions message or email us!
President: Jemima Kennedy (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Becky Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Chloe Layton (email@example.com)