Welcome to UEA Nursing Society. The society is for anyone, in particular those studying nursing, including the MSc and Return to Practice courses. We aim to offer a range of opportunities for students to become more involved in the society, be supported with the demands of the course and student life, and ensure time for fun through our nursing socials.
Our objectives for 2017/18 are:
· To provide a nursing social, at least once a month to spend more time with our nursing colleagues. These will include big nights out and coffee and cake catch ups.
· To maintain a link to the Royal College of Nursing, providing updates on nursing opportunities such as congress, and latest news and developments in the RCN.
· To provide support and development opportunities to all nursing students, for example, through OSCE parties and exam survival sessions.
· To support and fundraise for local and national charities that we are passionate about.
· To raise the profile of and celebrate nursing students studying at UEA.
President: Thea Davies
Vice president & Equality and Diversity Officer: Gemma Rafferty
Secretary: Geraldine Roper
Treasurer: Siobhann Leviton
Union Council Rep: Rebecca Anderson
Mature Students Rep: Abigail Canham
Social Secretary: Megan Moon
Publicity Officer: Apolline Hue
1st Year Rep: Roberto Bogyere
Fundraising and Campaigns Officer: Laura Bird
Health & Safety Officer: Matilde Ferrari