Welcome to Freedom Charity at UEA Society!
What the Society does for Freedom Charity
- Raises awareness of the issues of Forced Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation and Modern Slavery
- Promotes the work of Freedom Charity in ending these issues, aiding the victims, and educating young people on these topics
- Raises funds for the Charity through the advertisement of their Red Triangle Badge, the national symbol against FGM
What the Society can do for you
- Provide you with regular opportunities to support a worthy cause
- Allow you the chance to attend and help out at our fundraising events
- Grant the liberty to help guide the decisions of the Society, and to aid in the organisation of events
- All great experiences to add to your CV!
If you'd like to get involved, please become a member of the Society to be added to our Society Volunteers Facebook Group, where you will be called upon to help out at our fundraising events, as well as aid us in decision making and the organisation of future events! All membership fees will go straight to Freedom Charity themselves. Otherwise, please head to our Society Facebook Page, 'Freedom Charity at UEA', to follow the work of the Society.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or message our Facebook Page. Thank you!
Societies Executive Election 2019
8 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 10:00 on Monday 20 May 2019 (in 13 hours)
The polls open at 10:01 on Monday 20 May 2019 (in 13 hours)
11 posts are up for election.
This is an election for the new committee of Speech and Language Therapy Society.
Nominations are now closed.
The polls open at 10:00 on Monday 20 May 2019 (in 13 hours)