Enthusiastic and friendly, Do Something Different ambassadors help deliver and mange Do Something Different events for the student community. As brand ambassadors and event assistants, DSD ambassadors are integral to the running of the Do Something Different programme and help to spread awareness of our programme across campus. If you are interested in gaining volunteer experience whilst attending and managing exciting events across, then this is the position to you!
Why should you join?
- Opportunity to attend and run various Do Something Different events.
- Most of these events will be online for the first semester of the 2020-21 academic year, so would provide a great way for you to expand you knowlege of using online platforms.
- A flexible role that you can use to build your CV and expand your volunteer experience portfolio
- Gain leadership and interpersonal skills crucial for employment and personal development
- The opportunity to steer the DSD programme and become part of the volunteer community at uea(su)
- Access to DSD Ambassador exclusive trips and other DSD ambassador perks
How to Apply:
Ready to get started? Complete the application form below!
Once you've completed the form, we'll get in touch with all applicants to let you know whether you have been successful. You’ll then be provided with available training dates to begin your Ambassador journey.
For more information, or if you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Jessica Thomas (email@example.com) or head to the website!