PhDiggers Safety Briefing
This briefing will be delivered to all new attendees to PhDiggers sessions. First-time attendees must sign to say that they have been briefed before they are allowed to participate.
What to Bring and Wear?
- Bring your own water with you to drink
- If you bring any person items (e.g. phones) these are your responsibility
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in
- You must wear shoes that cover your toes, ideally walking boots or ‘work’ boots but at least trainer type shoes with some grip on the bottom
- If it is wet weather, please bring waterproof clothing to wear
- If the weather is hot, you will need to bring and wear your own sun cream and cover up bare skin to avoid sunburn
- In the event of adverse weather, we will contact you via the event page and social media channels to inform you if the session is taking place