student staff job opportunities
We employ hundreds of students across the organisation in dozens of roles - from venues staff serving in our bars to welcome desk administration assistants helping out with enquiries on reception and everything inbetween - including assisting with organising campaigns, helping our finance team crunch the numbers and designing all of our visual output. We'd love for you to join the team - take a look at the available roles below!
Being a member of our student staff team means you get:
- The Living Wage Foundation rate of pay - currently this is £8.75 per hour, with additional holiday pay
- Access to our super easy digital rota system to make working for us easy
- Development opportunities to becoming team leaders or student managers in some departments
- Flexible working that's arranged around you
- Free membership to the trade union, GMB, if you want to join
- To be part of a team of incredible student leaders!
Details of the application process can be found on our how to apply page. In brief, open the job description to find out about the role, and then complete the online application form. You will need to log in to access the forms, so if you've not yet started with us drop us a message at email@example.com. As part of the application form, there's an equal opportunities monitoring form which we also really need you to complete. As a note, we will only put application forms on the website when we're actively recruiting - so if there aren't any application forms, there aren't any roles available.
Please note, we collect your personal data solely for the purposes of recruitment and selection. If you are unsuccessful in your application, we'll keep your data on file for six months, as per data protection legislation. For further details, you can read our privacy policies here.
we don't have any vacancies at the moment
Please keep an eye on here for any updates or new roles in the future!