1. As an authorised ticket agent, UEA Student Union box office (and other partners) sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our “Event Partner”. This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Partner and its agents) and in particular, that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed herein is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from the Act.
4. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Please take care when ordering your tickets that your data is correct. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT A-LIST, DAMN GOOD AND EVENTS SOLD ON UEA.SU ARE SOLELY FOR THE ATTENDANCE OF STUDENTS, ALUMNI and ARE ALLOWED 2 GUESTS ACCOMPANIED BY A CAMPUS CARD HOLDER. NO CAMPUS CARD, NO ENTRY
5. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered admission at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or if the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund. Full refunds for tickets purchased prior to the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased. In order to claim your refund, please contact your point of purchase. You must enclose all your unused tickets. For accounting purposes this must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any of the displayed Rules or Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Any patrons deemed too drunk, taken drugs, or have drugs or attempt to bring in alcohol on their person, will be refused entry. If you are refused entry for any reason, or you breach our rules and regulations, your ticket is not refundable.
8. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the named venue.
9. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
10. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen, duplicates cannot be issued.
11. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
12. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed.
13. Laser pens, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink are prohibited. For full details regarding service dogs please contact the venue.
14. The venue, Event Partner, UEA Box office and sales partners accept no responsibility for any personal property.
15. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket (where applicable)
16. For the purposes of safety and noise disturbance our venues do not have a re-entry policy unless there are specific circumstances or special requirements, in which event you should make yourself aware to our staff before leaving the venue and arrange re-entry. In the event a customer leaves the venue without making arrangements they will not be entitled to re-entry or a refund for their ticket.
17. Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
18. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
19. Neither the venue, the Event Partner, nor UEA Box Office and sales partners shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
20. Sale of Alcohol – if you appear to be under 21 we will ask you to prove your age in our venues. We apologise if this policy causes any embarrassment.
21. Any ticket holder throwing objects, including but no limited to alcohol, glasses etc, will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place. 20. Smoking is not permitted in our venues, this includes the use of e-cigarettes, offenders will be ejected without refund. We offer smoking areas at all our venues.
22. Official merchandise is only available inside the venue, please do not buy outside.
23. This ticket has been security printed; please keep it dry otherwise it may become invalid.
24. Strobe lighting, lighting that produces stroboscopic effects, smoke machines and other theatrical effects may be used during shows in our venues.
25. Crowd surfing and stage diving are not permitted in our venues, repeat offenders will be objected without refund. 25. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
in this section