write to your mp
In addition to the letters sent to local Norwich MPs by the full-time officers on behalf of UEA students, we've produced a downloadable letter template for you to complete and send to your local MP asking them to help lobby on behalf of students.
You can download, print and send the letter yourself. Alternatively, you can give a copy of the letter in an addressed, sealed envelope to shop(su) staff who will post it for you.
Download the letter to print and send
- Download the letter below
- Customise the letter as appropriate to your circumstances
- Find your local MP and complete their name on the letter
- Print and sign the letter
- Post the letter to your MP's constituency office
Who is my MP?