Welcome to UEA Nursing Society. The society is for anyone, in particular those studying nursing, including the MSc, Apprenticeships and Return to Practice courses. We aim to offer a range of opportunities for students encouraging socials and academic sessions to support nursing students to become more involved in university life whilst supported with the demands of the course. Ensuring fun through our nursing socials.
Our objectives for 2018/19
- To provide a nursing social at least once a month to spend more time with our nursing colleagues. These will include big nights out and coffee and cake catch ups.
- To provide support and development opportunities to all students, for example, through OSCE practice and exam survival sessions.
- To provide members with Buddies, from different nursing cohorts who can guide you through your time at UEA.
- To support and fundraise for local and national charities we are passionate about.
- To maintain a link to the Royal College of Nursing, providing updates on nursing opportunities such as congress, and the latest news and developments in the RCN.
- To raise the profile of and celebrate nursing students at UEA
- Offer Nursing Soc Hoodies with logo and initials on the front and UEA logo on the back (Picture below), Email us if you are interested in getting a hoodie!!!
President: Apolline Hue 3rd Year Child Nurse
Vice President: Lauren Simpson 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Equality and Diversity Officer: Roberto Boyego 2nd Year Adult Nurse
Secretary: Andrienna Richards 2nd Year Adult Nurse
Treasurer: Geraldine Roper 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Union Council Rep: Maddie Bransfield 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Mature Students Rep: Annabel Pearson 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Social Secretary: Megan Moon 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Publicity Officer: Molly Lacey 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Fundraising and Campaigns Officer: Laura Bird 3rd Year Adult Nurse
Health & Safety Officer: Matilde Ferrari 3rd Year Adult Nurse
January Students Rep: Phoebe Mayall 2nd Year Adult Nurse
Msc Students Rep: Ana-Maria Bucataru
1st Year Rep: To Be Filled....