VegBox is a scheme that delivers fresh, organic and local produce to the University of East Anglia every week.
When you order from us...
- You're guaranteed to get seasonal, fresh, organic and where possible local produce
- You support organic farming and local farmers, rather than a big-chain supermarket
- The weekly stall allows for hassle-free veggie and fruit pick-up
- You're helping support the campaign against unnecessary plastic packaging (we also encourage re-using any packaging!)
1. Check out the weekly vegetable and fruit menus that will be posted with a google forms link on Facebook and sent via email*
2. Place your order follow the link and complete the orders forms.
3. If you have a food allergy or if there's an item you particularly dislike please mention that in the comment section and make it clear that you'd like to exclude it out and we will try our best to accommodate this.
4. Then come and pick up your fresh vegetables and fruit on Wednesday from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm in The Hive!
If you have any further questions message or email us!
President: Chloe Walker (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Olusola Adeniyi
Secretary: Jemima Kennedy
Publicity Officer: Rishikesh Beeharry
It is that time of year when members of clubs and societies elect new Sports and Society Executives that will sit on either Societies Executive meetings, or Sports Executive meeting. The Societies Executive subcommittee is designed to be a form of student consultation and representation, meaning attendees input on topics to help develop and improve clubs and societies at UEA, as well as contributing to the approval of grants and new societies.
22 posts are up for election.
Nominations open at 10:00 on Wednesday 28 July 2021 (in 11 hours)
The polls open at 10:00 on Thursday 12 August 2021 (in 15 days)