VegBox is a scheme that delivers fresh, organic and local produce to the University of East Anglia every week.
When you order from us...
- You're guaranteed to get seasonal, fresh, organic and where possible local produce
- You support organic farming and local farmers, rather than a big-chain supermarket
- The weekly stall allows for hassle-free veggie and fruit pick-up
- You're helping support the campaign against unnecessary plastic packaging (we also encourage re-using any packaging!)
1. Check out the weekly vegetable and fruit menus that will be posted with a google forms link on Facebook and sent via email*
2. Place your order follow the link and complete the orders forms.
3. If you have a food allergy or if there's an item you particularly dislike please mention that in the comment section and make it clear that you'd like to exclude it out and we will try our best to accommodate this.
4. Then come and pick up your fresh vegetables and fruit on Wednesday from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm in The Hive!
If you have any further questions message or email us!
President: Corrie Mathiak (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Charlie Moir
Secretary: Chloe Walker