VegBox is a scheme that delivers fresh, organic and local produce to the University of East Anglia every week.
When you order from us...
- You're guaranteed to get seasonal, fresh, organic and where possible local produce
- You support organic farming and local farmers, rather than a big-chain supermarket
- The weekly stall allows for hassle-free veggie and fruit pick-up
- You're helping support the campaign against unnecessary plastic packaging (we also encourage re-using any packaging!)
1. Make sure you've bought your membership!
2. Check out the weekly vegetable and fruit menus that will be posted on Facebook and Instagram, and emailed to all our members.
3. Place your order on the SU website.
4. If you have a food allergy or if there's an item you particularly dislike please mention that in the comment section and we will try our best to accommodate this.
5. Then come and pick up your fresh vegetables and fruit on Wednesday from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm in The Hive!
If you have any further questions message or email us! and if you don't have social media please send us an email to let us know and we can email you the menu each week.
President: Jemima Kennedy (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Becky Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Chloe Layton (email@example.com)
This is where you nominate yourself to become your society's first year representative, and where you can vote for who you want to be your society's first year rep.
243 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 22:00 on Wednesday 27 October 2021 (in 6 days)
The polls open at 10:00 on Thursday 28 October 2021 (in 7 days)
This is where you nominate yourself to become your club's first year representative, and where you can vote for who you want to be your club's first year rep.
73 posts are up for election.