WHAT WE'RE ABOUT & HOW IT WORKS
VegBox is a scheme that delivers fresh, organic and local produce to the University of East Anglia every week.
When you order from us...
- You're guaranteed to get local, seasonal, fresh and organic produce
- You support organic farming and local farmers, rather than a big-chain supermarket
- The weekly stall allows for hassle-free veggie and fruit pick-up
- You're helping support the campaign against unnecessary plastic packaging (we also encourage re-using any packaging!)
OUR BOXES & STUDENT PRICES
- Small (£5)
- Medium (£7)
- Large (£9)
- Small (£2)
- Medium (£3)
- Large (£5)
Or a Pick & Mix a personalized order for purchases 12£ and above!
GUIDE: HOW TO ORDER YOUR VEG & FRUIT
1. Check out the weekly vegetable and fruit menus that will be posted with a google forms link on Facebook and sent via email (usually on Friday)
*Remember to set your post notifications on so you can stay in the loop!
2. Place your order follow the link and complete the orders forms.
3. If you have a food allergy or if there's an item you particularly dislike please mention that in the comment section and make it clear that you'd like to exclude it out and we will try our best to accommodate this.
4. Then come and pick up your fresh vegetables and fruit on Wednesday from 1 pm - 2:30 pm in The Hive!
If you have any further questions message or email us!
President: Laura Wilson
Vice President & Treasurer: Gideon Kasaska
Publicity Officer: Semeli Hadjiloizou
Social Secretary: Corrie Mathiak
No elections are currently running