uea(su) Elections 2020
Nominations are now open
What are the uea(su) Elections?
From January 13th to March 12th, we're opening up the elections for your 2020-2021 student leaders! Our full-time officer team, part-time officers and Convenors represent you and your voice at UEA and wider community. Whether you’re passionate about welfare, student rights, creating positive change, holding the University to account or representing academic interests, this election is an opportunity to get your voice heard and make an impact on what matters to you at UEA. We have a total of 51 positions up for grabs! so check them out on the positions available tab, and nominate yourself below.
How to vote or nominate yourself
- Log in using the link at the top right of your screen.
- Select the election(s) you wish to take part in and the role(s) you wish to nominate yourself or vote for. When you're voting you should rank the candidates in order of preference.
- Ensure your profile is up-to-date by clicking here
- If you have any problems nominating yourself or voting please email E.Damery@uea.ac.uk as soon as possible so we can resolve these for you.
- Before nominating yourself, please read our Rules & Guidelines about standing in elections. Also make sure you upload a photo, and that your manifesto is portrait! We welcome your own designed manifestos, however if you do not provide design, our standard election manifesto template will be applied.
- If you're considering nominating yourself we've provided some information and inspiration for potential candidates as well as some helpful hints and tips.
- For more information on the roles, click here
- For the full list of dates including when nominations close, click here
Nominations Close Tuesday 25 Feb (midday)
Campaigning begins Wednesday 4 March
Voting opens Mon 9 March (10:00)
Voting closes Thur 12 March (10:00)
Results announcement Thur 12 March (PM)