Welcome the bar(su) and pizza(su)! We can be found at the heart of campus on the ground floor of Union House, just off the iconic UEA square. Our bar is split into two main areas, red bar and blue bar, distinguishable by their colour. Whilst red bar has a more relaxed pub feel to it, blue bar holds live sport, club nights and student events.
Food served from midday until an hour before closing.
Costa Coffee served during bar opneing times.
Bar Bookings & Pre-Orders
Did you know you can book out a space in the bar for your club, society or event? We also provide a pre-ordering service on food, helping your event run smoother.
Want to make a booking? Email us on email@example.com
When can I put in a request to make a booking?
- We take bookings between a maximum of 2 months in advance and a minimum of 2 weeks in advance (spanning holiday periods).
- If your event requires a late night opening, private use of the space or is ticketed you are required to book a maximum of 3 months in advance and a minimum of 3 weeks in advance.
When can I request to reserve a booth?
- Booth bookings are only taken within the two weeks prior to the proposed date.
Can I book a space in Red Bar?
- No. Red Bar booths can only be booked if you have accessibility concerns or for very particular events agreed to by the bar.
When should I put in a food order?
- The bar should be given a pre-order a minimum of two working days in advance.
- For orders over £80 the bar must be given a minimum of a weeks notice.
Do I have to pay to use a microphone and speaker?
- No. This is included as part of our basic tech package that is free of charge.
- Should you require our more advanced tech package or have further tech related questions, please contact the email below.
If you wish to make a booking or have further questions that aren't covered above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We regularly show live sports in Blue Bar. To find out what we will be showing follow our Facebook page.
Want us to show a specific game? Send us a message on Facebook.
Our menus are available on the menu tab on the left hand side of the page or on our Facebook page under the 'Menu' album.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest pub news!