If you're in a club or society, you might want to invite an external speaker to come and speak to your members - whether that's for educational, campaigning or social purposes.
To inform us of your external speaker, we need 4 weeks notice to allow time to run safety checks and approve the speaker.
Guest Speakers for an Online Event
- If your external speaker is for an online event, you can inform us via the Online Event Guest Speaker Form here or fill it in below.
- You do not need to write a risk assessment for online events, however you must follow our online guidance here on how to set up and manage online events safely.
Guest Speakers for an in-person Event
- If your external speaker is for an in-person event, you can inform us of your external speaker through the room booking form here.
- You will need to fill out a risk assessment for in-person events and include your external speaker information on this too. You can use the Risk Assessment form and Hazard mitigation cheat sheet here to help you.
- Once your request is submitted, the Opportunities and Reception teams will get in touch to inform you of the outcome.
For the policy in full please click here
For any questions, please email email@example.com