Latitude Festival 2019
Thursday 18 July 2019, 2pm - midnight
Henham Park, Suffolk
Please contact Latitude Festival for availability
Over 70 music and arts names including George Ezra, Stereophonics, Lana Del Rey, Underworld, Jason Manford, and Michelle Wolf are coming to Latitude Festival 2019.
The glorious fields of Henham Park, Suffolk will once again be turned into a majestic world bursting with music, arts, foodie feasts and family fun on 18th-21st July 2019 for the 14th edition of Latitude Festival.
We are overjoyed to share with you today the first line up announcement for Latitude 2019 including our music headliners George Ezra, Stereophonics, Lana Del Rey, plus our biggest comedy, theatre and arts line up featuring Comedy Stage headliners Jason Manford and Michelle Wolf.
Read on to immerse yourself in all of the cultural wonders coming to Latitude 2019 and check out our Line Up page.
Tickets are exchanged for wristbands on first time entry. Weekend wristbands allow unlimited access to and from the event. There is no re-entry on ticket alone. Day wristbands allow access through the day entrance only.
The event gates open for camping from 2pm Thursday 18th July and close 5pm Monday 22nd July.
Please note: ticket holders are responsible for their tickets until exchanged for a wristband on first time entry. Latitude Festival will not replace lost or stolen ticket regardless of proof of purchase. Latitude has a limited capacity and lost or stolen tickets could still be used for entry as well as duplicated tickets, thus affecting the event capacity.
This is a standard weekend ticket with standard camping included. Required for all persons 16 years and over.
Weekend Family Adult
This is a weekend ticket with camping, with a spot in the "quiet" or "family" camping fields. Each person 16 years of age and over within the family will require one of these tickets. THIS IS NOT A GROUP TICKET and will only admit one person per ticket.
Please note: No single or groups of adults will be permitted in the Family Camping area unless accompanied by children 16 or under. Due to limited space the Family Camping area is restricted to relatives and guardians of children. Groups of friends of families who arrive without children should camp in general camping.
Weekend Child Ticket
Children aged 5-12 are required to have a Child Ticket (children under 5 do not need a ticket).
Weekend Teen Ticket
A limited number of Accompanied Teen weekend tickets are available for those aged 13-15 years. Teen tickets can only be purchased when buying an adult ticket. On arrival and when leaving the festival site Teen ticket holders MUST be accompanied by and adult over 18 years Once inside the festival 13+ years do not need to be accompanied moving between areas between the hours of 7am and Midnight (they need DO to be accompanied between Midnight and 7am). Teens need to camp with or adjacent to their accompanying adult(s). Parents may be asked to provide ID with proof of age if the child appears to be 16 or over but holding a Teen Ticket. There are separate General and Family Camping area Teen tickets.
Adult Day Ticket
This is a standard day ticket giving access to the arena only. It does not include camping. Day ticket holders can enter from 10am each day.
Child Day Ticket
Children aged 5-12 year will need a Child Ticket. There are no Teen Day tickets. 13+ years must purchase a full price day ticket.
Please see here for essential child information >> www.latitudefestival.com/kids
Disabled Access Tickets
Please see information on Disabled Access here.
Disabled customers will be provided with one free ticket for their helper, where required. Should additional helper tickets be required, please email email@example.com
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC – 2019 WEEKEND TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – LATITUDE FESTIVAL
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without Festival Republic’s (FR’s) prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the event.
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Refunds are only considered on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by FR in its sole discretion.
- Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event.
- A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged over 18). This adult must remain on site throughout the weekend as the guardian of the under 16 year-old.
- Under 5s (0-4 years) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times.
- Children 5-12 years need Child tickets in order to attend. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for all children in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points.
- Teenagers who are between 13 and 15 should hold an Accompanied Teen ticket.
- Teenagers 16 and over must have a full price ticket.
- Those wishing to stay in the ‘Family Campsite’ must be accompanied by children 16 years or younger.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased from, or where resold using Twickets – in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s or Twickets resale terms and conditions.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
- There is no readmission on day wristbands. Day ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty of time before the first act they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
- 3 individual Day Tickets (Fri/Sat/Sun) do note equal a weekend ticket and cannot be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Festival Republic.
- Festival Republic will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Festival Republic.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of Festival Republic until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- Festival Republic reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached. See Eviction Policy on website*.
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff**.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry. Please see confiscation/surrender policy**.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly.
f) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction*.
FR is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Banned from event - Gas canisters over 2.7kg, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
- Banned from arena – Bags larger than A4 in size, cans, alcohol of any kind, camping equipment, firewood, disposable barbeques, campsite stoves, audio recorders, umbrellas, large or open drinks bottles (under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water are permitted). Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence. Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
- Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans.
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*.
- Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
- Under 18s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
- It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted in the arena.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops. This includes e-cigs/vaping.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without written permission from Festival Republic.
- Fires over knee height or a pace wide are not permitted in the campsites.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL FESTIVAL REPUBLIC EVENTS
- Disabled Facilities are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7009 3000 for further information.
- FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 020 7009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm).
- Event website – www.latitudefestival.com for eviction policy[HH1] *, and safety and travel information.
- If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com.
*Bottles must be sealed and untampered or empty so that they are not used for bringing in alcohol to the arena such as vodka.
For more information, please visit https://www.latitudefestival.com/