I'm an into student

Every student at INTO is automatically an associate member of uea(su)! However, if you want to join a specific club or society you will need to pay for membership for that.
You can join a society here
You can join a club here
SAM Membership
In order to join a sports club, you will also need to purchase Sports Association Membership (SAM). This is priced at £50 a year and covers lots of costs like insurance, equipment, competition costs etc. It is mandatory and only needs to be paid once a year. If you are only studying at UEA for one semester, you may purchase half-year SAM membership if you provide us with evidence that this is the case. Email union.opportunities@uea.ac.uk if you would like to purchase half-year membership. For more information click here.
Please bear in mind that, as an associate member, you may not take part in elections of the student representatives or in those of clubs and societies committees.
If you have any issues or questions, please email union.opportunities@uea.ac.uk
If you are under 18 years old please click here.