We feel it’s important for you to know all the great things the memberships you have bought will give you! So here goes:
- Access to some of the best student groups in the country
- Exclusive access to events, campaigns and so much more
- Opportunities to try something new
- Make new friends
- The chance to have unforgettable experiences throughout your time at UEA!
If you log in you should be able to see all your purchased memberships here:
If you would like a refund on a membership we have our terms and conditions below.
Sports Association and Club Refunds
PLEASE NOTE: SAM becomes non-refundable 14 days after you have purchased it, so if you change your mind about joining a club please let us know as soon as possible. Refund terms are below:
If a refund request is made within 14 days of purchasing the membership and proof of purchase can be provided, the refund can be paid in full to the student. If you are doing this please fill in the form below:
- Refunds will be given to students if they join a single club and the club ceases to exist - but they cannot claima refund if they are also a member of another club
- Refunds to club subs can be given upon request
- Refunds are not available for any associate members
- Refunds outside of the 14-day window will be subject to approval by uea+sport staff on a case by case basis and will only be given on an extraordinary basis. These will be referred to the uea+sport office on a case by case basis taken from the details on the form below.
Societies, Life and Associate Memberships
- Please note Life Membership and Associate Membership fee are non-refundable
- If a refund request is made for a society membership fee within 14-days of purchase the member will be entitled to an immediate refund
- If a refund request is made 14 days after the cooling off period then permission from the society will be sought. Upon no response from the society the refund will be given.
To receive a refund please fill in the form below:
in this section