Our handy guide provides information on what uea (su) has to offer you in terms of enterprise and entreprenuership.
student pop up market guide
If you have booked onto the student pop up market, you might want to read out our useful guide to help you make the most of your days trading.
Offers support and services to help turn students and graduates dreams, passions and talents into business realities.
Finbarr Carter is Student Enterprise Officer for UEA Careers service. They provide a range of support and services to help turn students and graduates dreams, passions and talents into business realities, including:
- 1-2-1 business coaching - Come and see us to bounce your ideas around and to get advice and encouragement on how to turn your idea into a reality. Whether you want to launch a business empire or just earn some extra cash while you're a student, we are here to help.
- Startup mentoring – confidential 1-2-1 advice and support from experienced entrepreneurs
- Workshops – weekly sessions to help develop your skills, confidence and network
- Funding – ranging from grants of up to £250 o £50,000 investment
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa – an exciting opportunity for non-European students to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish a business in the UK
- Incubator space for student and Graduate startups within The Enterprise Centre
Why not drop into EnterpriseCentral (room 0.26 TEC) or call them on 01603 592142 or email email@example.com
the enteprise centre
The Enterprise Centre is the gateway building to the UEA campus. Multi-award winning and the greenest building in the UK, stunning and inspirational work, event and meeting space is on offer. Now 3 years into operation, The Enterprise Centre is a leading business hub in the region. As well as providing an opportunity for occasional or regular work space, registered address and meeting and event space, being part of The Enterprise Centre community offers a whole host of business development and collaborative opportunities for entrepreneurs, start-ups and businesses.
Are you a student, recent graduate or Alumni with a startup? Are you on the lookout for a snazzy new office suite, co-working space, or hot desks to run your actitvies from? The Adapt Tenancy Team over at the Enteprirse Centre offer packages starting from as little as £20 + VAT. Even more amazing, is that you'd be working in one of the UK's Greenest buildings within easy reach of UEA's many services and facilities.
Would you benefit from dedicated business support service but don't require an office? This option is great if you are looking to keep costs down but still want the benefits of:
- Use of business address at The Enterprise Centre
- Post handling, free use of communal areas and wi-fi
- 10% discount on hot-desk and meeting room hire
- Reputational benefits associated with The Enterprise Centre and UEA and access to the campus
Click here for: Tenancy information or Virtual tenancy information