As a postgraduate student, you can apply for University Accommodation:https://portal.uea.ac.uk/accommodation/postgraduate

Most postgraduate students use private rented accommodation. If you are interested in a house share, try the Union’s Home Run accredited scheme: https://www.uea.su/advice-housing/housingadvice/househunting/

Home Run  is a private sector accreditation scheme managed by the Union of UEA Students and recommended by UEA. The office is based on campus and dedicated to helping students find suitable accommodation across Norwich. It provides the largest single list of housing for UEA students and the list is provided free of charge to all, offering a great selection of student houses, flats and rooms.

Postgraduates looking for a single room, rather than as a group can use a dedicated message board to find accommodation https://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/MessageBoard Another place to look for a room in a shared house (or offer one) is The Official uea|su Housing Group on Facebook.  This is a closed group for UEA students. A further plase to look is https://www.spareroom.co.uk/

If you are looking for family accommodation, try online services such as Rightmovehttp://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent.html/svr/2124;jsessionid=43705A6E97705ED7DD43A995CA9E3764  or Zoopla http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/

You can also find properties on sites such as Gumtree or in the local press such at the Eastern Daily Press. When you find something suitable, you can make an appointment with the Union Advice Centre to have your tenancy agreement checked before you sign up. We strongly recommend that you view a property in person before agreeing to rent it.

For general advice on housing matters, see https://www.uea.su/advice-housing/housingadvice/