The Democratic Procedures Committee (DPC) is a 9-member committee with responsibility for:
- Interpreting the SU's constitution;
- Structuring and running Union Council, and supporting the Chair;
- Promoting the SU's democratic structures;
- Ensuring that Union Council is accessible for members;
- Making suggestions for improving and developing SU democracy.
The full 'terms of reference' for DPC can be found on page 14 of our by-laws
It is composed of the following members. The Campaigns and Democracy Officer is automatically a member; the remaining 8 members are elected by Union Council.
To be elected
The minutes from DPC meetings can be found below.