The Democratic Procedures Committee (DPC) is a 9-member committee with responsibility for:
- Interpreting the SU's constitution;
- Structuring and running Union Council, and supporting the Chair;
- Promoting the SU's democratic structures;
- Ensuring that Union Council is accessible for members;
- Making suggestions for improving and developing SU democracy.
The full 'terms of reference' for DPC can be found here (PDF).
It is composed of the following members. The Campaigns and Democracy Officer is automatically a member; the remaining 8 members are elected by Union Council.
- Jack Robinson (Campaigns & Democracy Officer for UEA SU)
- Nick Stokes (Chair of Union Council)
- Lucy Auger
- Tim Barker
- Jenna Chapman
- Omari Edwards
- Lewis Martin
- Abbie Mulcairn
- Charlie Norman
- Finn Northrop
The minutes from DPC meetings can be found below.