Terms and Conditions for online sales
1. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
2. Please note that by registering and purchasing your ticket you give consent to the event organizer(uea|su) to contact you by email regarding this event and future union related activity. You also allow uea.su to contact you regarding special offers, services, products and messages from our partners. Please note your details will not be passed on to any third party companies. If you would like to unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances: If we fail to ful?l an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control; the booking fee is non-refundable. If the tickets have not been posted out, the shipment fee will also be refunded. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those speci?ed on the ticket.
4. Tickets ordered from uea.su are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
5. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
6. Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
7. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is prohibited.
8. The event date and time are subject to change.
9. Keep this ticket in a secure place as you would money or regular tickets. uea.su is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may at our discretion credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.