Terms and Conditions for online sales
1. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
2. Please note that by registering and purchasing your ticket you give consent to the event organizer(uea|su) to contact you by email regarding this event and future union related activity. You also allow uea.su to contact you regarding special offers, services, products and messages from our partners. Please note your details will not be passed on to any third party companies. If you would like to unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances: If we fail to ful?l an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control; the booking fee is non-refundable. If the tickets have not been posted out, the shipment fee will also be refunded. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those speci?ed on the ticket.
4. Tickets ordered from uea.su are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
5. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
6. Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
7. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is prohibited.
8. The event date and time are subject to change.
9. Keep this ticket in a secure place as you would money or regular tickets. uea.su is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may at our discretion credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.
Terms and Conditions for UEAVotes incentives/prizes
- Election incentives and prizes can be withdrawn or adjusted at any time without prior notice. Management also withholds right to stop the offers/prizes or review during election period. By choosing to select a prizes or incentives you agree for uea|su to use your image and record/publish details for marketing purposes. The prizes will be drawn at random from all members who have voted in the election .All incentives and prizes are non transferable.
- All offers are only available during election period for terms of reference this is scheduled to close on Tuesday 21st March at 3pm
- Free hot drink upgrade only available on purchase of a normal size(standard) coffee from Unio when brought at the same time and paid for via cash or cash(no union vouchers). The screen shot must been shown before transaction and no refund or cash value is applicable.
- None of the election offers or prizes can be used in connection with any other offers including NUS Extra card.
- None of the offers hold any cash value and cannot be exchanged for other items
- Unio, Free Toast, the bread is provided free of charge, uea|su takes no responsible for any damage or injury from using the union toaster. Toast is only available between 8am and 10am from Unio in Union House
- Basket Challenge- The winner will be chosen at random for list of students who have voted during the election. You must be able to carry your basket at all times (if your have accessibility needs alternative arrangements will be arranged) and have 30 seconds in the shop to complete the challenge. You are only allowed to select singular items, (ie not multiple of the sample product.) products which are current excluding are tobacco, national lottery products and you are only allow one bottle of alcohol of 50ml or larger. Ueasu withholds the right to expand this list at anytime.
- UNIO Pizza for your uea degree. This offer is only available from bar|su Unio Pizza range. It is equal to one 9” pizza per week whilst you are studying for a degree at UEA, this offer expires once you have graduated or end your course. This offer is only available when the bar kitchen is open.
- LCR Gold Pass- This pass allows you entry to club night and self promoted “ents” events happening at the LCR for a period of 12 months. This pass is only available to the name person and is non transferable. You would not be able to sell this pass or transfer to anyone else. Entry to the LCR is subject to approval from the Union licensee and this pass does not over rule any “red card” or breaches of venue behaviour policies.
- Meltdown Offer- This offer allows valid voters entry to Meltdown(Club Night held at Waterfront on Saturdays) before midnight. You must show the screen must be shown before entry and no refunds are available. This admits one person entry. Entry to the Waterfront is subject to approval from the waterfront licensee and this offer does not over rule any “red card” or breaches of venue behaviour policies.
- Ice Cream- This incentive is open to all students who have voted in the elections, and is only valid for one ice cream per person during the published date. No alternatives are available and this carries no cash value and is just for the ice cream.
- Free Fruit- This incentive is open to all students who have voted in the elections, and is only valid for one fruit item per person during the published date. No alternatives are available and this carries no cash value.
- LCR Night- This offer allows students who have voted free entry to the published date. It is only valid for this date and non-transferable and no refunds will be offered. This entry is subject to approval from the Union licensee and this pass does not over rule any “red card” or breaches of venue behaviour policies.
- % off in the shop offers- This offer is only available to students who have voted in the election and is only available on the published dates. This offer does not include Meal Deals, Post office, newspaper, tobacco, alcohol, national lottery or any offer products on offer. These offers will only be available during the standard shop opening hours.